If You Need a New, Sharpened
Resume and LinkedIn That Tells a Story
You’re Proud of, You’re in the Right Place!
The Average Time Recruiters Spend
Reviewing Your Resume is 6 Seconds.
Yes, 6 seconds.
When Recruiters Are Looking Through Your Resume, They are Scanning, Pattern Matching, And Checking Your Qualifications for The Jobs You’re Hoping to Be Considered For.
“And What About My
How Important is That?”
Good Question! Well, 94% (Maybe More) of Recruiters Vet
Candidates Using LinkedIn.
Here’s what you need:
- Expert guidance on extracting your key achievements, skills, and strengths
- Coaching on what your unique approach to work is and why you stand out
- Professional polishing and updating your Resume, LinkedIn, and Cover Letter
A easy-to-followprocess for analyzing Job Descriptions and tailoring your materials
- Third-party perspective on what your story conveys and what it tells a prospective employer
- Simple templates, coaching, and revisions to help you move forward
- Confidence in your professional narrative so you can apply, do outreach, and network
- An authentic narrative you can proudly share
Good news: I can help.
I have written hundreds of Resumes, LinkedIn, and Cover Letters for professionals in all industries and levels.
Let me help you tell your professional story.
Let’s do this together
Craft Your Professional Narrative (Resume/LinkedIn Review Packages)
What the package Could include:
- Comprehensive pre-session worksheet to better understand your targets and work experience
- Pre-session video tutorial on how to do Strategic Preparation and Analysis
- 90-minute guided coaching session on your key achievements, growth narrative, and top skills
- Full revision of your Resume + LinkedIn profile
- My most recommended Cover Letter template and coaching on how to write your letters
- A final revision or tips on how to tailor your resume for different opportunities
- Timely 24/7 email support to review outgoing drafts and applications
A peek at the